Social workers: 32 323-02-38
Family benefits and child support fund: 32 218-72-74
Opening hours of the Centre:
- Monday 07:30am – 05:00pm
- Tuesday – Thursday: 07:30am – 03:30pm
- Friday: 07:30am – 02:00pm
Duty in the branch in Gostyń, ul. Pszczyńska 368
- Tuesday: 09:00 – 10:30am
- Thursday: 09:00 – 10:30am
Opening hours of the Director of the Centre:
The Community Social Welfare Centre in Wyry was established under a resolution of the Commune Council in November 1991. It commenced its activity in January 1992. The centre is a budget unit of the Wyry Commune. The Centre operates in the Wyry Commune consisting of the towns of Wyry and Gostyń. In Gostyń there is a branch of the Centre at ul. Pszczyńska 368, in which workers are on duty in designated hours. The activity of the Centre is based on the Act on Social Welfare, Act on Family Benefits and the Act on Alternative Care.
The Centre keeps ARCHIVES OF CUSTOMERS OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND PROVIDED SOCIAL BENEFITS made available upon request of concerned institutions, as stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Act.
Commune commission for solving alcohol-related problems
BRANCH IN WYRY
ul. Dąbrowszczaków 107
tel: 32 2187243
BRANCH IN GOSTYŃ
ul. Pszczyńska 370
tel: 32 218 75 21
- on the first and second working Monday of a month at 04:00 – 06:00pm advice is provided by a psychologist, counsellor, lawyer and a member of the “Return” Teetotaller Club,
- on the fourth Monday of a month at 04:00 – 06:00pm advice is provided by a counsellor, lawyer and a member of the “Return” Teetotaller Club.
On every third working Monday of a month at 04:30pm the members of the Community Commission for Solving Alcohol-Related Problems hold a meeting in order to discuss on-going issues concerning, among others, people and families experiencing alcohol abuse problems.
Day care centres